- Fixes an issue that occurred after uninstalling the Broadcom WLAN Driver by using the Add/Remove Programs function, where HP Software Setup would still show the Broadcom WLAN Driver as installed.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system stops responding (hangs) during shutdown when configured with certain Broadcom 43224AG 802.11 a/b/g/Draft-n WiFi Adapters.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Reboot the laptop after the installation is complete.
- After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If the setup program (Setup.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the download directory.
- For HP laptops that support Cisco Compatible Extensions, if the Broadcom IHV Extensions are not required, add the command line argument "-noccx" to the setup.exe command line string. If HP System Software Manager (SSM) is used, and the Broadcom IHV Extensions are not required, add the command line argument "-noccx" to the SilentInstall command line in the CVA file.