The Newlink PCI Wireless Card operates to the IEEE 802.11g connection standard and has WPA and WEP Encryption security and connects at speeds up to 54 Mbps, with distance ranging from 50 – 100 Mtrs, depending on location and surrounding environment, it is backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11b.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11g Wireless Ethernet Standard to provide a data transfer rate of 54 Mbps
- Dynamic Data Rate scaling at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6 Mbps for IEEE 801.11g
- Dynamic Data Rate scaling at 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 Mbps for IEEE 801.11b
- Maximum reliability, throughput and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports Wireless Data Encryption with 64/128/256-Bit WEP standard for security
- Supports 32-Bit PCI Interface for Desktop PC
- Easy to use Setup & Diagnostic utilities
- Driver supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 & XP.
- Texas Instruments TNETW1130 wireless chipset.
Device Name: IEEE 802.11g Wireless Cardbus/PCI Adapter
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_9066
Newlink NLWL-PCI01 11G Wireless PCI Card Windows 98/ME/2000/XP Drivers, Utility:
Utility Version: 188.8.131.520, Driver Version: 6.05.30
Newlink 11G Wireless PCI Card (NLWL-PCI01) User Guide: Download