The Buffalo AirStation High Power Wireless Ethernet Converter is an extremely versatile wireless client adapter. Use it to wirelessly connect gaming consoles, desktops, laptops, media players, printers, Unix workstations, and any other devices with Ethernet ports. With a built-in four port switch, up to 4 devices can be simultaneously connected to the Ethernet Converter for instant wireless connectivity. The Ethernet Converter supports AOSS鈩? allowing you to configure a secure wireless connection with the push of a button, and offers the advanced security for WPA (TKIP, AES). Once the simple browser-based setup or AOSS鈩?is complete, the Ethernet Converter can be moved from one device to another without reconfiguration. You can even add an optional Buffalo antenna for extended range and performance.
- High Power Wireless increases performance by up to 70% and extends range by up to 50%
- 802.11g Wireless 125* High-Speed Mode (Turbo G) transfer rates when used with 125* High-Speed Mode鈩?(Turbo G) Access Points or Wireless Routers
- Four built-in 10/100 ports for up to 4 simultaneous wired devices
- Easy and Secure Wireless Connections with AOSS鈩?
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g wireless routers and access points
- Simple web browser configuration, no drivers needed
- Can be moved from device to device without reconfiguration
- Enhanced security with WPA (TKIP, AES) and standard 64/128-bit WEP
- Works as a high-speed wireless gaming adapter
Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54HP Ethernet Converter Firmware: Download (2.75MB, 2007-09-12, 2.53)
Buffalo Wireless Client Utility:
|File||Post Date||Version||OS Support||Notes|
|2007-06-05||3.0||Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP||Client Manager 3 for Windows ME, 2000, and XP. Adds AOSS support for Windows. Windows Vista users please use Client Manager V.|
|2007-06-05||V||Windows Vista||Client Manager V for Windows Vista. Adds AOSS support for Vista.|