Netgear WNA1000 Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter:
Compared to Wireless-G, Wireless-N 150 provides better wireless coverage with Wireless-G devices and better speed with Wireless-N 300 devices. Backward compatible with Wireless-G hotspots.
Device Name: Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter WNA1000
Device Hardware ID: USB\VID_0846&PID_9040
Download Netgear WNA1000 Wireless USB Adapter Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 Driver, Utility:
WNA1000 Software Version 2.0
Windows XP and Windows 2000: Utility version: 18.104.22.168 , Driver version: 22.214.171.124
Windows Vista: Utility version: 126.96.36.199, Driver version: 188.8.131.52
Win 7: Utility version: 184.108.40.206, Driver version: 220.127.116.11
- Added Windows 7 driver support (32-bit and 64-bit).
1. Download below to a convenient place such as your desktop.
NOTE: After downloading, DO NOT RUN THE FILE YET. Please proceed to Step 2.
2. To properly install adapter software, please remove drivers that were previously installed.
To uninstall, go to Start > Programs > NETGEAR WNA1000 adapter > Uninstall NETGEAR WNA1000 adapter .
3. Unplug the WNA1000 adapter from your computer.
4. Run the file you just downloaded and follow the on-screen install instructions.
NETGEAR Wireless-N 150 USB Adapter WNA1000 User Manual: Download Here